Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hike with the Honey


Ok, it's January. Late January. And we're hiking like it's April. People we need some snow. That said, we might as well take advantage of the weather while it lasts. Today got up to 50 degrees. What?

Dannon decided we should hike to Lamb's Rock. 
It's a big rock face that crowns the mountain on one side of our valley. 


He disguised his plan by asking if I wanted to go for a "walk". I would never "plan" to go on a hike...ever. But, his disguise worked and I had agreed to a hike before I knew what was happening.




But how could you not love this view? 
Gorgeous, even if the wind was frigid and we didn't quite make it all the way.




It turned out to be lovely and super fun. Good call, Honey.


 We finished off the day with hot chocolate and chinese checkers. And any minute I'm going to get off this couch and make an incredible dinner of macaroni and cheese and hot dogs.
Livin' it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment