Sunday, January 27, 2013

Denver Stock Show



We spent a long weekend (not long as in monotonous, long as in Fri-Mon) working the 
"Denver Western National". 

That's Colorado-speak for Stock Show and Rodeo. I'm from Ft. Worth, Texas. I would know. 

Anyway. We were thrust into the world of cowboys. I was elated and gushed to Dannon over the rows of cows, pens of sheep, and the prospect of funnel cake. 

Dannon responded valiantly and bought us rodeo tickets. It was magical.

We also talked to lots of people about Redcloud. Cowboys and non-cowboys alike. 
Always a pleasure. 


I topped off the trip with a quick trip to see these lovelies and meet their "new" baby. Ok, she's almost one and I'm a horrible friend. But Orianna was forgiving and shared her batman action figures. Wouldn't expect less of you, Bethany. 

No comments:

Post a Comment